Joseph El Mir
Joseph EL-MIR, DPT, MSc
- Graduated from Lebanese German University, Department of Physical Therapy in 1993
- Doctor of Physical Therapy and lecturer at the Physical therapy institute, Faculty of Medicine, University of Saint-Joseph – Beirut.
- Specialized in the field of Respiratory Care from Hospice Civils de Lyon (HCL)
- Head of Respiratory Care Unit at SESOBEL since 1999.
- Founder and is currently the Secretary General of the Lebanese Association for Neuromuscular Diseases (LAN)
- Holds a Master degree in research from University of Saint-Joseph – Beirut and he is the author & supervisor of several national studies in the field of respiratory care.
- More than 18 years of experience in respiratory care for children.
- He has been a speaker in a lot of national and international congresses.